February 27, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast, go to http://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Approve minutes from October 2, 2018, and November 12, 2018, meetings
- Election of vice-chair
- Recommendations from the Pontifical Academy
- 86th Texas Legislative session
- National Academy for State Health Policy Palliative Care Initiative
- Advance care planning data
- Health and Human Services palliative care website
- 2018 legislative report follow up
- 2019 planning
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.