February 26, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve December 4, 2018, meeting minutes
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS) utilization
- State agency representative reports
- Behavioral health
- Texas Workforce Commission
- STAR Kids
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- CDS policy
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) presentation
- Data Logic EVV demonstration
- Legislative update
- Subcommittee updates
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Processes and Expansion
- Training and Outreach
- Public comment
- Action items and agenda topics for June 4, 2019, meeting
The committee may take public comment on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 737-867-8747, or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.