Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Wait times are currently higher than normal. More COVID-19 information.
February 25, 2019 - 3:00pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review summary of December 3, 2018, subcommittee meeting minutes
- Form 1581: Consumer Directed Services (CDS) overview
- CDS video
- STAR+PLUS and STAR KIDS Service Coordinator manual
- “It’s Your Choice” documents
- Disability Awareness Week
- Action items and future agenda topics
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Michelle Thomas, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 737-867-8747, or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.