February 25, 2019 - 1:00pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of December 12, 2018, draft minutes
- 2018 State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee (SMMCAC) annual report to the Executive Commissioner
- Proposal to utilize the SMMCAC as a forum for ongoing stakeholder engagement with Texas Medicaid
- Recommendation to increase SMMCAC membership to a total of 23
- Recommendation to establish new SMMCAC subcommittees aligned with managed care initiative focus areas
- Prior Authorization overview
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Michelle Thomas, Advisory Board Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.