February 12, 2019 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Review and approve October 9, 2018, meeting minutes*
- Individual and advocate testimony related to Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder (MHCSUD) benefits
- Subcommittee membership and reports
- Health and Human Services Commission efforts toward implementing H.B. 10, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Texas Department of Insurance efforts toward implementing H.B. 10
- Kennedy Forum’s State Parity Workgroup
- MHCSUD Parity Statewide Strategic Plan
- Survey for MHCSUD Parity Statewide Strategic Plan*
- Subcommittee work sessions
- Subcommittee 1: Compliance, Enforcement, and Oversight
- Subcommittee 2: Complaints, Concerns, and Investigations
- Subcommittee 3: Education and Awareness
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
*denotes possible action item
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Soila Villarreal, Committee and Council Liaison, Operations and Systems Management, Office of Mental Health Coordination. 512-380-4308, or Soila.Villarreal@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Villarreal at 512-380-4308 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.