February 7, 2019 - 1:30pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Opening comments
- Approval of August 9, 2018, and November 1, 2018, meeting minutes (Vote required)
- Direct Graduate Medical Education Reimbursement
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission proposes an amendment to Texas Administrative Code Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Subchapter J, Division 4, Section 355.8058, concerning Inpatient Direct Graduate Medical Education Reimbursement.
- Rene Cantu, Director, Hospital Rate Analysis, HHSC
- Updates as requested by the Hospital Payment Advisory Committee Chair Diana Strupp:
- Status of the State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2019/Demonstration Year 8 Hospital Specific Limit calculation
- Timing of the Texas Children’s Hospital Disproportionate Share Hospital/ Uncompensated Care redistributions
- Timing of the SFY 2018 Potentially Preventable Readmissions/Potentially Preventable Complications incentive award
- Public comment
- Proposed next meeting: June 6, 2019, at 1:30 p.m.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Camille Weizenbaum, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, 512-487-3446, Camille.Weizenbaum@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Weizenbaum at 512-487-3446 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.