February 6, 2019 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome and opening remarks: Dr. Michèle Saunders, Chair
- Review and approve November 7, 2018, meeting minutes: Dr. Saunders, Chair
- Presentations on Special Topics:
- Overview of Child Protective Services Kinship Care Program: Debbie Bouldin, Kinship Care Program Specialist
- Question and Answer Session about Kincare: Felipa Lopez Wilmot, Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend, Caregiver Program Specialist
- Division Reports:
- Office of the State Long-term Care Ombudsman, “Our Lives, Our Voices” Grant Project: Jeremy Dufner, Resident Advocacy Coordinator
- Quality Monitoring Program, Regulatory Services: Ricky Rees, Manager
- Policy and Program Development, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department: Mary Bishop, Person-Centered Practices Team Lead
- Aging Services Coordination: Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee (ATWAC) Operations: Dr. Saunders, Chair
- Approve Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council recommendations proposed by ATWAC Strategic Planning Sub-committee
- Gerontological Society of America 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting
- Public comment
- Wrap-up: Dr. Saunders, Chair
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator, Aging Services Coordination, 512-438-3527, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Patti Durham, Program Support Specialist, 512-438-2057 at least 72 hours before the meeting so arrangements can be made.