January 23, 2019 - 9:00am
- Opening remarks and introductions
- Approval of minutes from July 25, 2018, and October 31, 2018, committee meetings
- Review the Joint Committee on Access and Forensic Services (JCAFS) draft data dashboard
- JCAFS coordination with Behavioral Health Advisory Committee Housing Subcommittee
- Plan for 2019 Utilization Review Subcommittee
- New and on-going legislation that impacts the JCAFS mission
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jim LaRue, Program Specialist, Health and Human Services Commission,
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Courtney Harvey at 512-206-5237 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.