January 22, 2019 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of the September 24, 2018, meeting minutes
- Council Chair activities related to data collection efforts and development of the 2018 Texas Autism Council Report
- Health and Human Services Commission Legislative Appropriations Request
- Amendment to 1 Tex. Admin. Code §351.837, concerning Texas Autism Council
- Texas Autism Council appointments and terms
- Review and approve the 2018 Texas Autism Council Report
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mike Bright, Coordinator, Texas Autism Research and Resource Center, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-776-3465, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bright at 512-776-3465 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.