January 16, 2019 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Welcoming remarks
- Adoption of September 6, 2018, meeting minutes
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) – Compounding drugs
- HHSC – Health Insurance Premium Payment program and cost effectiveness
- HHSC - 2018-19 General Appropriations Act, S.B. 1, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017 (Article II, HHSC Rider 57) Quarterly Therapy Access Monitoring Report
- HHSC – STAR Kids Screening Assessment Instrument (SK-SAI) Optimization Staff Workgroup
- HHSC – Committee-requested HHSC data
- Subcommittee updates
- Health homes and outcome measures
- SK-SAI, Medically Dependent Children Program, prior authorizations, and Intellectual and Developmental Disability waiver carve-in
- Transition from children's services to adult services
- Finalization of STAR Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee report to HHSC Executive Commissioner
- HHSC – STAR Kids pay for quality measures
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Phyllis Matthews, STAR Kids Specialist, HHSC, 512-424-6799, firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hardcopy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Phyllis Matthews, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Policy Development, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., MC-H310, Austin, TX 78751. The address for electronic submission is: STARKids@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities, who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services, should contact Matthews at 512-424-6799 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.