Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
January 9, 2019 - 10:00am
Texas Penal Code Section 46.035(c) states: "A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a governmental entity is held and if the meeting is an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the entity provided notice as required by that chapter."
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services Commission, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and Human Services Commission is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551. In addition, please note that the written communication required by Texas Penal Code Sections 30.06 and 30.07, prohibiting both concealed and open carry of handguns by Texas Government Code Chapter 411 licensees, will be posted at the entrances to this governmental meeting.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Approval of minutes for August 29,2018, and November 7, 2018
- Early Childhood Intervention program:
- Quarterly data
- Training and outreach
- Proposed rule amendments to 40 Tex. Admin. Code Ch. 108, concerning Division for Early Childhood Intervention Services
- State Systemic Improvement Plan
- Legislative updates
- 2018-19 General Appropriations Act, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017, Article II, HHSC, Rider 112 Early Childhood Intervention Report on Changes to Improve the Family Cost Share System
- 2018-19 General Appropriations Act, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017, Article II, HHSC, Rider 114, Early Intervention Services: Medicaid Billing activities including website updates, trainings, and new checklist
- Review and approval of the Annual Performance Report
- Local program activities
- Parent activities
- Inter/Intra agency partners’ activities
- Public comment (limited to five minutes per person)
- Planning for next meeting
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Tammy Miller, ECI Advisory Committee Liaison, 512-776-4326, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. Agenda items may be taken in an order different than listed.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Miller at 512-776-4326 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.