December 12, 2018 - 1:00pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of September 12, 2018, draft minutes
- Subcommittee reports:
- Subcommittee on Goal 1 (Provide Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) leadership with an accurate and balanced view of both challenges and opportunities identified in the Medicaid managed care delivery system, and offer innovative and operationally practical solutions)
- Subcommittee on Goal 2 (Develop sound recommendations that directly affect Medicaid managed care clients by prioritizing quality health outcomes, patient safety, and fiscal responsibility in the delivery of programs and services)
- Subcommittee on Goal 3 (Advise HHSC on activities related to ensuring clients or members are receiving timely care coordination for medically and functionally necessary services across all Medicaid managed care programs. This will include recommendations for continuous collaborative communication between HHSC, managed care organizations, members, and providers, as well as for the rapid resolution of eligibility and enrollment issues)
- Vote on committee recommendations
- Vote on committee report to the HHSC Commissioner
- State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee role in future planning for managed care rule, policy and operational changes
- Value-Based Purchasing initiative
- Timeline for expiring member terms
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mary Valente, Program Specialist, Health and Human Services Commission, at 512-438-4287 or Mary.Valente@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Valente at 512-438-4287 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.