December 6, 2018 - 9:00am
- Call to order and logistics
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of July 13, 2018, meeting minutes
- e-Health Advisory Committee (eHAC) rules amendment status
- eHAC membership
- Bylaws review and vote
- eHAC Subcommittee report on possible incentive payments for providers related to their use of Health Information Technology (HIT) in care delivery
- 2019 eHAC Annual Report
- Disaster response in HIT
- Public comment
- Next meeting planning
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Adriana Rhames, Program Specialist, Office of e-Health Coordination, 512-491-5557, Adriana.Rhames@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rhames at 512-491-5557 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.