Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Wait times are currently higher than normal. More COVID-19 information.
December 4, 2018 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Review and approve minutes from September 11, 2018, meeting
- Applied Self-Direction presentation
- State agency representative reports
- Behavioral health
- Texas Workforce Commission
- STAR Kids
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- Consumer Directed Services policy
- Electronic Visit Verification presentation
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS) utilization quarterly update
- 2018 Legislative Appropriations Request
- 2018 Legislative report on barriers to CDS
- Subcommittee reports
- CDS Processes and Expansion
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Training and Outreach
- Public comment
- Action items and agenda topics for February 26, 2018, meeting
The committee may take public comment on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mary Valente, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-438-4287, or Mary.Valente@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Valente at 512-438-4287 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.