October 3, 2018 - 1:30pm
- Call to Order: Commissioner John Hellerstedt, M.D.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from 2/27/2018*: Task Force Members
- Rapid Assessment Subcommittee: Dr. Hellerstedt
- Texas Ebola Treatment Centers and Assessment Hospitals: Dr. Hellerstedt
- West Nile Virus and Other Arboviruses Affecting Texas: Dr. Kristy Murray
- Hurricane Crisis Cooperative Agreement: DSHS Associate Commissioner David Gruber
- DSHS 86th Legislative Session Exceptional Items: Dr. Hellerstedt
- 2018/2019 Flu Season Update: Dr. Hellerstedt
- Public Comment
- Planning and Discussion of Future Meeting Topics*: Task Force Members
- Adjourn: Dr. Hellerstedt
* Denotes possible action items.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. Agenda items may be taken in any order at the discretion of the Chair.
Members of the public who wish to speak during the Public Comment period must be physically present. The Chair may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers may address the Task Force.
For additional information about the meeting, contact Jodie Vanyo, P.O. Box 149347, Mail Code 3082, Austin, Texas 78714-9347, (512) 776-2194, or at TaskForceID@dshs.texas.gov. Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Anne Mosher, Department of State Health Services, telephone (512) 776-2780, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, please refer to the HHS website at https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings on the day and time of the meeting.