September 14, 2018 - 9:00am
Texas Penal Code Section 46.035(c) states: "A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a governmental entity is held and if the meeting is an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the entity provided notice as required by that chapter."
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services Commission, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services Commission is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551. In addition, please note that the written communication required by Texas Penal Code Sections 30.06 and 30.07, prohibiting both concealed and open carry of handguns by Texas Government Code Chapter 411 licensees, will be posted at the entrances to this governmental meeting.]
- Call to Order and Determination of Quorum
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of June 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Maternal Mortality and Morbidity Task Force and DSHS Joint Biennial Report Findings and Recommendations
- A Review of California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative Cardiovascular Disease Toolkit
- Consultation for Cause of Death Data Improvement Report: DSHS to consult with the Maternal Mortality and Morbidity Task Force on Cause of Death Data Improvement under Health and Safety Code, Section 1001.0712.
- Business Updates
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Executive Session: to review cases under Health and Safety Code, Section 34.007 as authorized by Section 34.004.
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Audrey Young, Maternal and Child Health Program Coordinator, Department of State Health Services, 512-776-3069, Audrey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ms. Young at 512-776-3069 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.