September 12, 2018 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of June 18, 2018, draft minutes
- Re-adoption of Committee Bylaws
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) procurement processes
- Managed care oversight initiatives
- Subcommittee reports:
- Subcommittee on Goal 1 (Provide HHSC leadership with an accurate and balanced view of both challenges and opportunities identified in the Medicaid managed care delivery system, and offer innovative and operationally practical solutions)
- Subcommittee on Goal 2 (Develop sound recommendations that directly affect Medicaid managed care clients by prioritizing quality health outcomes, patient safety, and fiscal responsibility in the delivery of programs and services)
- Subcommittee on Goal 3 (Advise HHSC on activities related to ensuring clients or members are receiving timely care coordination for medically and functionally necessary services across all Medicaid managed care programs. This will include recommendations for continuous collaborative communication between HHSC, managed care organizations, members, and providers, as well as for the rapid resolution of eligibility and enrollment issues)
- Vote on committee recommendations to the HHSC Executive Commissioner
- Expiring member terms
- Committee report to the HHSC Executive Commissioner
- Report content
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Becky Alejandro, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-462-6334, or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Alejandro at 512-462-6334 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.