September 11, 2018 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Review and approve minutes from June 5, 2018, meeting
- Consumer-directed services (CDS) utilization quarterly update
- CDS rate enhancement barriers
- Texas Association of Health Plan claims and training
- Electronic visit verification quarterly update
- State agency representative reports
- Behavioral health
- Texas Workforce Commission
- STAR Kids
- STAR + Plus
- Full budget state authority benefits analysis
- 2018 Texas Council on Consumer Direction Annual Report
- Subcommittee reports
- DS processes and expansion
- Quality assessment and improvement
- Training and outreach
- Public comment
- Action items and agenda topics for December 4, 2018, meeting
The committee may take public comment on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-730-7423, or Suzanna.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.