September 6, 2018 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Welcoming remarks
- Adoption of March 19, 2018, and June 25, 2018, meeting minutes
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Extension of STAR Kids Advisory Committee
- Committee report to the Executive Commissioner
- New STAR Kids specialist hired
- Durable Medical Equipment workgroup
- Subcommittee updates
- Health homes and defining value for the STAR Kids population
- STAR Kids Screening and Assessment Instrument and medical necessity and Intellectual and Developmental Disability carve-in
- Transition from children's services to adult services including Primary Care Physician and specialist network
- STAR Kids Screening and Assessment Instrument optimization
- Committee-requested HHSC data
- STAR Kids quality oversight
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Phyllis Matthews, STAR Kids Specialist, HHSC, 512-374-6214, firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hardcopy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Phyllis Matthews, Medicaid/CHIP Services Department, Policy Development, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., MC-H310, Austin, TX 78751. The address for electronic submission is: STARKids@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities, who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services, should contact Matthews at 512-374-6214 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.