August 17, 2018 - 10:00am
- Council Chair introductions and opening remarks
- Council Member introductions
- Report from the Commissioner regarding program accomplishments, lawsuit update, and general information regarding the department
- Report and discussion on the department’s Legislative Appropriations Request
- Report from the council liaison on committee updates
- Public Comment
- Closing Remarks
The Department welcomes public comment. We ask that individuals who want to provide input in person please fill out a public comment form available at the registration desk. Forms must be submitted no later than 11:00 am.
Cheryl Gomez, Council Liaison
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to call Cheryl Gomez at (512) 438-4932 at least three business days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.