August 16, 2018 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast and closed captioned. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Project background
- Texas Unified Licensure Information Portal (TULIP)
- Providers impacted
- System advantages
- Logging in with a key code
- Navigating the homepage
- Submitting an application
- Next Steps
- Designating security authority to provision system access
- Key letter with initial code to gain system access
- Information on current and future system
- Renewals of licensure and certification moving forward
- Resources for providers to obtain additional information on TULIP
- Question and Answer
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Susan Wilson, Project Lead, Health and Human Services Commission, Information Technology, 512-438-4458, TULIP_support@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Kenneth Weiss, Health and Human Services Media Services Technician, 512-776-3248 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.