August 9, 2018 - 1:30pm
- Opening comments: Diana Strupp, Hospital Payment Advisory Committee (HPAC) Chair
- Approval of May 10, 2018, meeting minutes (Vote required)
- Updates as requested by the HPAC Chair Diana Strupp:
- Demonstration Year (DY9) Uncompensated Care Proposed Rule - Monica Leo
- Demonstration Year (DY7) Uncompensated Care Payments - Selvadas Govind
- Texas Children’s Hospital (TCH) lawsuit update - Monica Leo
- Uniform Hospital Rate Increase Program - Gary Young
- Status of proceedings before Departmental Appeals Board - Monica Leo
- Public comment
- Proposed next meeting: November 1, 2018, at 1:30 pm.
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, 512-730-7423, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.