Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
August 7, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from May 8, 2018
- Bylaws status
- Appointment terms
- 2018 legislative recommendations and report
- Presentation on Community Health Choice maternity care bundle
- Presentation on opportunities and challenges for behavioral health value-based care models in Texas
- Presentation on Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services scorecard initiative
- Qualified Entity Program initiative
- Value-Based Payment and Quality Improvement Advisory Committee planning for next year
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.