July 27, 2018 - 9:00am
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions
- Approval of minutes for May 18, 2018, meeting
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services (IDD-BHS)
- Office of Disability Prevention for Children partnerships with IDD-BHS
- System of Care initiatives
- Statewide Behavioral Health Coordinating Council collaborative efforts
- Peer support specialist rules
- Block grant status
- Mental health services within detention centers
- Health and Specialty Care System
- Public comment
- Rapid Integrated Group Healthcare Team Care Program overview
- Office of the Ombudsman complaint process overview
- Statewide suicide prevention efforts
- Subcommittee and committee reports
- Children and Youth Behavioral Health Subcommittee
- Data Subcommittee
- Rules Subcommittee
- Policy Subcommittee
- Self-Directed Care Subcommittee
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup
- Housing Subcommittee
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items and committee recommendations
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carissa Dougherty, Interim Council and Committee Liaison, Health and Human Services Commission, 737-867-8605, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact email@example.com at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.