July 16, 2018 - 10:30am
- Welcome and Introductions
- Committee Business Logistics
- Action: Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes for February 16, 2018
- Possible Action: Newborn Screening Advisory Committee Bylaws
- Newborn Hearing Screening in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease
- 15 MINUTE BREAK
- WORKING LUNCH: Parental Refusals
- X-ALD Screening Implementation
- SMA Screening Cost Analysis
- Rider 37 Update
- Comprehensive Review of DSHS Public Health Laboratory Budget
- Discussion: Response to Committee Recommendation for Permanent Funding Mechanism for New Conditions
- Public Comment
- Future Agenda Items/Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Patricia Lanfranco, Newborn Screening Unit, Department of State Health Services, telephone 512-776-2600, Patricia.Lanfranco@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. Members of the public who wish to speak during the Public Comment period must be physically present.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Anne Mosher, Department of State Health Services, telephone 512-776-2780, Anne.Mosher@dshs.texas.gov 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.