July 13, 2018 - 9:00am
- Call to order and logistics
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of March 2, 2018, meeting minutes
- e-Health Advisory Committee (eHAC) rules revision
- Committee membership and term expirations
- Committee Chair elections
- eHAC Subcommittee report on possible incentive payments for providers related to their use of Health Information Technology (HIT) in care delivery
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment presentation
- eHAC feedback: Medicaid letter on use of technology to combat opioid epidemic
- Ethics training
- Planning for eHAC report to the Commissioner and Legislature
- Disaster response in HIT
- Public comment
- Next meeting planning
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Adriana Rhames, Program Specialist, Office of e-Health Coordination, 512-491-5557, Adriana.Rhames@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rhames at 512-491-5557 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.