June 25, 2018 - 10:00am
Texas Penal Code Section 46.035(c) states: "A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a governmental entity is held and if the meeting is an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the entity provided notice as required by that chapter."
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services Commission, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services Commission is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551. In addition, please note that the written communication required by Texas Penal Code Sections 30.06 and 30.07, prohibiting both concealed and open carry of handguns by Texas Government Code Chapter 411 licensees, will be posted at the entrances to this governmental meeting.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Welcome, opening remarks, and member introductions
- Approval of the May 4, 2018, meeting minutes
- STAR Kids Advisory Committee subcommittee reports
- Transition from Children's Services to Adult Services Including Primary Care Physicians and Specialist Network
- STAR Kids Screening Assessment Instrument and Medical Necessity /Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Carve-In
- Health Homes and Defining Value for the STAR Kids Population
- Screening and Assessment Instrument
- STAR Kids Utilization and Medically Dependent Children Program Data
- Therapy services clarification for managed care organizations
- Access to durable medical equipment in STAR Kids
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Sylvia Salvato, Manager HHSC, 512-424-6293, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hardcopy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Charles Bredwell, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Policy Development, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., MC-H320, Austin, TX 78751. The address for electronic submission is: STARKids@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Charles Bredwell, Program Specialist, at 512-462-6337 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.