June 14, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Election of presiding officer
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from October 23, 2017
- Review and possible adoption of bylaws
- Staff updates
- Quality program initiatives
- Summary of achievements
- Video project
- Fall continuing education event
- Palliative care data update
- Palliative care information and education webpages
- Defining Palliative Care and Hospice Care in Texas—Presentation by Erin Perez, APRN, NP
- 2018 legislative report
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hardcopy submission is: Jimmy Blanton, 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723. The address for electronic submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.