June 5, 2018 - 10:00am
- Review and approve minutes from April 13, 2018, meeting
- Review and adopt Bylaws
- Reporting allegations and investigating abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Mental Health self-direction project
- Consumer directed services consumer utilization review
- Electronic visit verification
- State agency representatives
- Behavioral Health
- Texas Workforce Commission
- STAR Kids
- STAR + Plus
- Public comment
- Action items and topics for September 11, 2018, meeting
The committee may take public comment on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-730-7423, or Suzanna.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.