May 23, 2018 - 1:30pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and accept April 10, 2018, subcommittee meeting minutes
- Texas Home Living services including respite, dietary, and behavioral supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental disability carve-in recommendations
- Public comment
- System adequacy Legislative Report recommendations
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities carve-in evaluations
- Future agenda, action items, and recommendations
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Joy Kearney, IDD Specialist, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-487-3458, or Joy.Kearney01@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Kearney, IDD Specialist, at 512-487-3458 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.