May 18, 2018 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions
- Approval of minutes for January 26, 2018, meeting and April 20, 2018, meeting
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services updates
- Statewide Behavioral Health Coordinating Council
- Opioid response
- Community collaborative grants
- Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health budget overview
- Select fiscal year 2019 meeting dates
- Upcoming legislative session
- Public comment
- First Episode Psychosis
- Youth Empowerment Services Waiver
- Subcommittee and committee reports
- Children and Youth Behavioral Health Subcommittee
- Data Subcommittee
- Rules Subcommittee
- Policy Subcommittee
- Self-Directed Care
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup
- Housing Subcommittee
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items and committee recommendations
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Karissa Sanchez, Council and Committee Liaison, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-380-4326, Karissa.email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.