May 10, 2018 - 1:30pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Opening comments: Diana Strupp, Hospital Payment Advisory Committee (HPAC) Chair
- Approval of February 8, 2018, meeting minutes (Vote required)
- Updates as requested by the HPAC Chair Diana Strupp
- HPAC Schedule 3 Adjustment proposal - Selvadas Govind
- The Texas Children’s Hospital lawsuit and Children’s Hospital Association of Texas lawsuit - Monica Leo
- Uncompensated Care Tool protocol - Gary Young
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program Demonstration Years 7-8 Amendment
The Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) proposes amendments to Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 354, Subchapter D, Division 7, §354.1691, concerning Definitions; §354.1713, concerning Category C Requirements for Performers; and §354.1719, concerning Disbursement of Funds.
- John Scott, Interim Director, Texas Healthcare Transformation Waiver, HHSC
- Waiver Payments to Providers for Uncompensated Charity Care
HHSC proposes in TAC Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Subchapter J, the following new and amended rules: Division 11, new §355.8208, concerning Waiver Payments to Publicly-Owned Dental Providers for Uncompensated Charity Care; new §355.8210, concerning Waiver Payments to Governmental Ambulance Providers for Uncompensated Charity Care; new §355.8212, concerning Waiver Payments to Hospitals for Uncompensated Charity Care; and new §355.8214, concerning Waiver Payments to Physician Group Practices for Uncompensated Charity Care; amendments to §355.8201, concerning Waiver Payments to Hospitals for Uncompensated Care; and amendments to §355.8202, concerning Waiver Payments to Physician Group Practices for Uncompensated Care; Division 23, amendments to §355.8441, concerning Reimbursement Methodologies for Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment (EPSDT) Services; and Division 31, amendments to §355.8600, concerning Reimbursement Methodology for Ambulance Services.
- Selvadas Govind, Director for Hospitals, HHSC Rate Analysis
- Public comment
- Proposed next meeting: August 9, 2018, at 1:30 pm.
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, 512-730-7423, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.