Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
May 8, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions (PDF)
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from February 16, 2018 (PDF)
- Bylaws status
- Quality and program improvement staff update:
- 1115 Transformation Waiver
- Study of value-based models for pharmacy
- CMS Innovation Accelerator Program, Home and Community-Based Services track
- Managed Care Organization alternative payment models
- Legislative update on interim hearings related to improving quality and efficiency in publicly funded health programs
- Draft recommendation options for the 2018 legislative report
- Next steps for the legislative report
- Future direction for improving quality and efficiency
- Quality plan and dashboard
- Reporting of data and information
- Administrative simplification
- Continuing education opportunities
- Possible quality improvement focus areas
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.