May 2, 2018 - 9:00am
Objective: To update Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee (ATWAC) members and receive their advice on work related to their charge under Executive Order RP 42, 2005.
Please read: January 31, 2018 Minutes
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions: Dr. Michèle Saunders, Committee Chair
- Review and approve January 31, 2018, meeting minutes
- Special Topic (40 minutes)
Aging and Technology: Susann Keohane, IBM Master Inventor
- Division Reports (5 minutes each; 20 minutes)
- Quality Monitoring Program: Jennifer Carillo, Nurse IV
- State Long-term Care Ombudsman “Our Lives, Our Voices” Grant Project: Jeremy Dufner, Resident Advocacy Coordinator
- Access and Eligibility Services, Area Agencies on Aging: Sue Fielder, Director
- Aging Services Coordination: Holly Riley, Manager
- Legislative Appropriations Request recommendations (15 minutes)
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee (ATWAC) updates and operations (20 minutes)
- S.B. 1693, 85th Legislature, Regular Session, 2017, Workgroup updates: Dr. Michèle Saunders, Committee Chair
- By-laws review and adoption
- Roundtable: ATWAC Member updates (30 minutes)
- Public comment
- Wrap-up: Dr. Saunders, Committee Chair
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Holly Riley, Manager, Aging Services Coordination, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-438-4293, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Riley at 512-438-4293 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.