April 26, 2018 - 10:00am
Texas Penal Code Section 46.035(c) states: "A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Texas Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a governmental entity is held and if the meeting is an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the entity provided notice as required by that chapter."
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services Commission, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services Commission (HHSC) is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551. In addition, please note that the written communication required by Texas Penal Code Sections 30.06 and 30.07, prohibiting both concealed and open carry of handguns by Texas Government Code Chapter 411 licensees, will be posted at the entrances to this governmental meeting.
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Review and adoption of January 25, 2018, meeting minutes (Vote required)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) carve-in evaluation
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) forms and claims project
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee (IDD SRAC) Legislative Appropriations Request
- System Redesign Annual Legislative Report
- Review Bylaws (Vote required)
- IDD Assessment Pilot Project update
- Collaboration with committees and workgroups
- IDD SRAC recommendations regarding transition to managed care for TxHmL services
- Person-Centered Planning
- HCS Day Habilitation and Residential Remediation Plan
- Public comment
- Agenda items for July 2018 meeting
- Adjourn and thank you
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Tony Moreno, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-462-6278, or email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Moreno at 512-462-6278 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.