April 25, 2018 - 9:00am
- Opening remarks and introductions
- Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Approval of revised bylaws
- Approval of minutes from October 25, 2017, and January 19, 2018, committee meetings
- Updates to the Hospital Bed Allocation Methodology and Utilization Review Protocol
- Recommendations to consider for the 2018 legislative report
- Requested utilization dashboard
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Dr. Courtney Harvey, Forensic Director, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5237, Courtney.Harvey@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Harvey at 512-206-5237 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.