April 24, 2018 - 10:30am
This meeting will be webcast, go to http://hhs.texas.gove/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of the minutes (Meeting on November 20, 2017) [PDF]
- Ideas for cost-savings and best practices for neonatal care
- Presentation on Maternal Health and Safety - Dr. Manda Hall, Department of State Health Services (PDF)
- Updates from Perinatal Advisory Council (PAC) Chair
- Engaging the Regional Advisory Councils
- Philosophy and considerations for the PAC going forward (PDF)
- Legislative requests - S.B. 17, 85th Legislature, 1st Called Session, 2017 (PDF)
- Appropriate use of data from designation program
- Chairperson nomination and election process
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to David Williams, Council Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4374, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Williams at 512-380-4374 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.