April 23, 2018 - 11:30am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from January 22, 2018, meeting
- Committee business
- Education and Awareness Committee
- Services and Supports Committee
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Membership Committee
- Updates from the Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Acquired Brain Injury (OABI)
- Introduction of new OABI staff
- Update on Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council (TBIAC) membership appointments
- New OABI activities
- Present draft of the TBIAC Report to the Executive Commissioner
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Crystal Starkey, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5646, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Starkey at 512-206-5646 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.