April 6, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Appointment of Vice Chair
- Approval of the January 23, 2018, meeting minutes
- Council Chair Activities
- Local Program Activities
- Family Member Activities
- Inter/Intra Agency Partners’ Activities
- Consumer Activities
- Legislative Appropriations Request: Stakeholder feedback
- Office of Disability Prevention for Children
- Public comment
Note: Council subcommittees will meet 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mike Bright, Coordinator, Texas Autism Research and Resource Center, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-776-3465, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bright at 512-776-3465 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.