March 19, 2018 - 9:30am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Welcome, opening remarks, and member introductions
- Adopt meeting minutes from December 6, 2017, meeting
- STAR Kids service utilization update
- Discussion of STAR Kids program year one lessons learned
- Mental health network capacity (expert panel discussion)
- Subcommittee updates
- Home Health and Alternative Models of Care
- Star Kids - Screening and Assessment Instrument and Intellectual and Developmental Disability carve-in
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangement should be directed to Kari Brock, STAR Kids Specialist, HHSC, 512-424-6511, email@example.com.
People who wish to submit written testimony for public comment may do so either by hard copy or electronically. The address for hard copy submission is: Kari Brock, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Policy Development, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., MC-H310, Austin, TX 78751. The address for electronic submission is: STARKids@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Charles Bredwell, Program Specialist, at 512-462-6337 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.