March 14, 2018 - 10:30am
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Generic drug use in Medicaid and the Vendor Drug program
- Creation of a member and provider friendly system that will facilitate member communication with and access to providers and managed care organizations
- Efficient use of Medicaid funds
- Areas in which managed care organizations’ practices and procedures can be more consistent with one another
- Recommendation to the State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee regarding the inclusion of plain language information on how to make the most of a doctor visit
- Recommendation to the State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee regarding a flag to the NetAccess reports for plans and counties where Telemedicine was actually utilized based on patient location
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Charles Bredwell, Program Specialist, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-462-6337, or email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bredwell at 512-462-6337 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.