March 2, 2018 - 9:00am
- Call to order and logistics
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of December 1, 2017, meeting minutes
- e-Health Advisory Committee (eHAC) rules revision update
- Update on eHAC vacancy and member and officer term expirations
- eHAC report to Commissioner and Legislature update
- eHAC Subcommittee update
- Telemedicine update
- Disaster response in Health Information Technology
- Public comment
- Next meeting planning
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Adriana Rhames, Program Specialist, Office of e-Health Coordination, 512-491-5557, Adriana.Rhames@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rhames at 512-491-5557 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.