February 27, 2018 - 10:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Introductions; Vice-Chair updates
- Membership update, including Chair election if all voting members are present
- Review and approve minutes from December 5, 2017, meeting
- Review, customize, and adopt new bylaws
- Consumer Directed Services rates discussion
- Systems Redesign Advisory Committee update
- State agency updates
- Lunch break
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) update
- EVV demonstration with Global Positioning System
- Subcommittee updates
- Public comment
- Discuss action items and topics for June 5, 2018, agenda
The committee may take public comment on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-730-7423, or Suzanna.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.