February 26, 2018 - 3:00pm
- Roll call and Chair report
- Review summaries of December 4, 2017, and January 18, 2018, subcommittee meetings
- Update on consumer directed services outreach video project
- Review catalog of training and outreach materials
- Review, discuss, and provide feedback on service coordinator training
- Review and provide feedback on consumer directed services brochure
- Discuss meeting’s action items and future meeting agenda topics
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-730-7423, or Suzanna.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.