February 26, 2018 - 12:00pm
- Roll call and Chair report
- Review summaries of December 4, 2017, and January 12, 2018, subcommittee meetings
- Discuss revising subcommittee goal regarding goods and services
- Review, revise, and work on streamlining forms
- Home and Community-based Services waiver and expanding the consumer directed services option
- Review long-term services and supports array and opportunities for self-direction
- Take inventory of self-directed services
- Discuss meeting’s action items and future meeting agenda topics
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Suzanna Carter, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-730-7423, or Suzanna.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-730-7423 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.