February 22, 2018 - 10:00am
The Council meeting can be viewed live and on demand via streaming Internet. The link to view the council meeting is http://texashhsc.swagit.com/live/.
Please note: The Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council meeting will be closed captioned.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Medicaid 1115 Waiver
- Opioid Grant
- State Hospital Plan
- Cost Containment
- New Deputy Executive Commissioners
- Flu update
- Proposed rules*
- The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) proposes a new rule, amendments, and repeals in Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 230, Subchapter B, concerning Certificate of Authority for Retailers of Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine and Norpseudoephedrine Products
- DSHS proposes new rules, amendments, and a repeal in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 13, Subchapters C, E, and F, concerning Health Workforce Planning and Development
- DSHS proposes new rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 37, Subchapter U, concerning Epinephrine Auto-Injector Policies in Schools
- DSHS proposes an amendment to §97.136 in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 97, Subchapter F, concerning Prophylaxis against Ophthalmia Neonatorum
- The Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) proposes an amendment to §33.60 in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 33, Subchapter E, concerning Texas Health Steps--Mental Health Screenings
- HHSC proposes new rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 353, Subchapter P, and Chapter 354, Subchapter M, concerning Medicaid Mental Health Targeted Case Management and Mental Health Rehabilitative Services and Managed Care
- HHSC proposes amendments in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 354, Subchapter D, concerning Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program Demonstration Years 7- 8
- HHSC proposes a new rule §355.8095 in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Subchapter J, Division 5, concerning Medicaid Administrative Claiming Program
- HHSC proposes amendments and a repeal in TAC, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 49, concerning Contracting for Community Services
- HHSC proposes an amendment to §749.2551 in TAC, Title 26, Part 1, Chapter 749, Subchapter M, Division 5, concerning Foster Family Home Capacity
- HHSC proposes amendments and repeals in TAC, Title 40, Part 19, Chapter 745, and Title 26, Part 1, Chapters 748, and 749, concerning Residential Child Care Licensing
- Information Rules*
*Public comment will be taken on these agenda items.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Lisa Elledge, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison 512-428-1984, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Elledge, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison, 512-428-1984 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.