February 16, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Update from the Chair
- Election of presiding officer and assistant presiding officer
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from September 22, 2017
- Welcome from Stephanie Muth, Associate Commissioner and Medicaid Director, Medicaid and CHIP Services Division
- Update on Dell Medical School/Episcopal Health Foundation Project to Advance Value-Based Care in Texas Medicaid by Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Dell Medical School, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Discussion on Senate interim charge for improving quality and efficiency in the Medicaid program and identifying areas for multi-agency coordination and collaboration on value-based initiatives
- Quality and program improvement staff update
- Workgroup reports
- Workgroup 1: Data driven quality improvement
- Workgroup 2: Foundational steps toward value-based care in Medicaid and CHIP
- Legislative report discussion
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health Quality Institute, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-487-3313 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.