February 13, 2018 - 1:30pm
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and accept December 4, 2017, subcommittee minutes
- Provide update for Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) Waiver slot release
- Discuss (HCBS) Residential Remediation Plan
- Discuss recommendations for Intellectual and Developmental Disability carve-in evaluation
- Discuss System Adequacy Subcommittee goals and prioritize
- Public comment
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Joy Kearney, Intellectual and Developmental Disability Specialist, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-487-3458, or Joy.Kearney01@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Tony Moreno, Interim Advisory Committee Coordinator, at 512-462-6278 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.