January 26, 2018 - 9:00am
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Welcome, opening remarks, and introductions
- Approval of minutes for October 27, 2017, meeting and review of past action items
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services updates
- Statewide Behavioral Health Coordinating Council update
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities update
- Staffing update
- Opioid response update
- Community collaborative grants update
- Review revised Bylaws
- Office of Disability Prevention for Children
- Public comment
- State Hospital Plan update
- Medicaid-Housing Innovation Accelerator Program
- Home and community-based services - adult mental health
- Subcommittee and committee reports
- Children and Youth Behavioral Health Subcommittee
- Data Subcommittee
- Rules Subcommittee
- Policy Subcommittee
- Self-Directed Care update
- Mental Health Condition and Substance Use Disorder Parity Workgroup
- Housing Subcommittee
- Block Grant Subcommittee
- Public comment
- Planning for next meeting
- Action items and committee recommendations
- Closing remarks
Public comment may be taken on any agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Karissa Sanchez, Council and Committee Liaison, Office of Mental Health Coordination, 512-487-3337, Karissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Jamie Mollenhauer, Administrative Assistant, at 512-424-6631 or email@example.com at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.