January 23, 2018 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of the September 25, 2017, meeting minutes*
- Chair and council member updates
- Health and Human Services Commission crisis intervention services for individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board: Autism Training Grants
- Charge to subcommittees: 2018 report to the Executive Commissioner
- Public comment
*Denotes action item
Note: Council subcommittees will meet from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Mike Bright, Coordinator, Texas Autism Research and Resource Center, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-776-3465, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bright at 512-776-3465 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.